Our current stock of HitchVest's do NOT have a logo. You will receive a HitchVest as pictured plain with no logo.
Camper Safety Concepts proudly present the HitchVest. The concept was simple. Design a protective covering that serves several purposes:
- Constructed with water, stain and mildew resistant vinyl coated polyester – high strength and virtually tear resistant.
- Specially tailored and formed to fit both MORryde Rubber pin box and Lippert pin box model # 1621. Click here for examples
- Fully enclosed panels with high density foam also mildew and mold resistant
- A perfect accessory that complements the looks and style of your camper.
No trailer should be parked without a Hitch-Vest. Here are a few of the benefits the Hitch Vest offers:
- Protects you and your loved ones in the event of accident contact with the pin box
- Offers weather resistant protection to the Pin Box mating surfaces as well as the Pin Box finish
- Keep birds and other animals from making your Pin Box their home.
- A convenient location to store the electrical connections
- A functional and stylish accessory to complement your home away from home.
Make the HitchVest part of your standard setup at home or at the campsite. The protective accessory installs in seconds and offers you the peace of mind and comfort only Camper Safety Solutions offers.
1-Year Limited Warranty on New Products & Accessories (Excludes Clearance Items)
Along with the guarantee, Camper Safety Concepts, LLC, warrants all products & accessories (excluding clearance items) against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer use for a period of 1-Year from the date of original purchase. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the product, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion. Replacements will be the same model as originally purchased; every attempt to replace the same color will be made, however color can not be guaranteed. This limited 1 year warranty applies to any repair, replacement part or replacement product for the remainder of the original warranty period.
All returns must be pre-authorized, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (844) 554-4824 to obtain your return authorization number.